Couple things from yesterday’s vlog:
- Yes. I have used the coffee cake joke before about breakfast. AND – I will probably use it again. BUT – today, I have a cookie and officially deem it coffee cookie.
- The number 99 was mentioned yesterday. I then said that the one song you think of when you hear 99 is . . . and I played “99 Balloons” by Goldfinger. Initially, I heard that I should have played the original one from the 80s. But then, my wife pointed out that she didn’t think of this balloon song at all, but instead, Jay-Z’s song 99 problems. I was then called old . . . and I am.
Some sad news in the music world yesterday, we lost DMX – just a young man out of Baltimore. Things didn’t look good all week, but he was only 50 and still had so much more to give. You just . . . hoped something could happen.
This sadly makes me think back 6 months ago on this date when we lost my brother-in-law, Barry. I’m thinking about you big sis and my niece, Melissa. Keep playing Genesis with “It’s Gonna Get Better” because it will.
- Question #1 – Are you back on Facebook yet? No
- Question #2 – Is this email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for real? Yes
- Questions #3 – When’s your next fast? Next month – looking at 5/4 to 5/6
Today is my 100th run and vlog. I was going to do something big, but then thought about it. I’m not even a 1/3 of the way to my goal. It’s close, but not yet. So, keeping it low key, because I’m in it for the long haul and hoping to motivate and make you all smile a little more along the way.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Put your faith in what you most believe in.” – by Phil Collins