We did it . . . made it to another Friday! I was up a little later last night, watching that NFL Draft. One year ago – that was a huge thing to occur because no other sporting event was on TV at the time. No baseball, basketball, hockey, nothing. So, we got a virtual draft a year ago and today – people are starting to hug again. Get your shots people – I want to give out some hugs – well, to most of you.
120 runs / 120 vlogs – 4 months are done! April Alcohol Drought is ending, too!!
New Music Friday:
- I believe the big album drop is from DJ Kahled – called Kahled Kahled. The single being pushed is “I Did It” featuring Post Malone, Megan Thee Stallion, and others. But – the rest of the album – it’s a just a superstar selection of artists: Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake, Meek Mill, Cardi B, Drake, Justin Bieber, Big Sean, Puff Daddy, Nas, Migos, H.E.R. – it goes on & on.
- Billie Eilish has revealed that her second album is called Happier Than Ever and that it’s coming out on July 30. New song came out yesterday – Your Power. Of course, recently her movie An intimate look at the singer-songwriter’s journey, navigating life on the road, on stage, and at home, while creating her debut album. Billie Eilish: The World’s a Little Blurry – released back in February.
- The song “Choker” by Twenty One Pilots is out today. Reminder that the whole album – Scaled and Icy – drops May 21st.
- Alessandro Cortini—longtime Nine Inch Nails member—has shared a new song that’s set to appear on his forthcoming album SCURO CHIARO. It’s called “LO SPECCHIO.”
- girl in red – If I Could Make It Go Quiet – it’s her debut album. I had heard her song “Serotonin” – and really liked the sound on that one. She’s edgy, a little angry . . . and that’s okay. I like it. Looking forward to hearing the rest of this album today.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Texting – it lacks the music of speech” – by someone