morning babble / Sunday 11-28-21
This is the scribble that leads to the babble. Sometimes it gets tidied up, but sometimes . . . not so much. When all else fails – go watch the video!
First things first – Happy first day of Hannukah to all of those celebrating and / Happy Birthday to my younger sister, Meghan.
Next – Mouth tape. Well, I started the night with it. Reviewing the results of my watch – it appears that I wasn’t sleeping too well in the beginning, but then around 3:30am, I had a quick deep sleep action. But then, I did wake up around 4:15am and realized that the mouth tape was off – not sure how that happened, but assuming that it happened shortly before 3:30am. I then turned off my alarm and crashed until about 6:30am with much better sleep. So – I’ll have to keep trying.
Also – Muddy November continues, BUT – I do have to admit to something. My wife and I had Ben & Jerry’s last night. We always split a pint. She puts my half in a bowl, because I like additional hot fudge, because if we’re going down the ice cream route – I’m all in. She doesn’t typically do the fudge, but eats her half out of the pint. We started up a show of Ugly Delicious on Netflix to enjoy our late night together. I was several bites in when it hit me and I grabbed her arm to slowly read the pint of ice cream in her hand – Coffee Toffee Bar Crunch – a favorite of ours, but I still explained “What are doing to me woman?” Okay – maybe not exactly like that, but I was caught off guard. I still haven’t had coffee, espressos, or lattes with shots of espresso, but as for the Coffee Ice Cream – well, I finished my bowl, because at that point – I was all in again. I still believe that I’m okay with saying Muddy November continues on – No coffee is the goal and the liquid joy has not crossed these lips all month. Wednesday – game over.
I haven’t run yet. #331 happened on the mill as Michigan beat Ohio State. #332 will happen on the mill as well.
Books on a Sunday!
- Like I said holiday decorating of the house slowed my reading time down to finish this book off – Leadership in Turbulent Times by Doris Kearns Goodwin. Next week – it will be recapped. As for today . . .
COMICS on a Sunday! Visited my home for comics – Captain Blue Hen Comics in Newark, DE – always support your local comic book store. AND – if you don’t have one, you could always visit mine online! Click here for that.
- #7 of 8 of Marjorie Finnegan was picked up and already gobbled up. 1 issue to go and that series ends . . . or does it? Garth Ennis is the mastermind behind this one.
- Speaking of Garth, I got issue #6 of 6 for his Batman Reptilian series. I’m actually a couple behind, but chose to go back to #1 and read straight through. I’ll have that done by the end of today.
- AND – a new series I got was Joy Operations from the mind of Brian Michael Bendis. Looking forward to that one.
- Lastly, I did pick up some comics for both the kids. Hoping for them to have further enjoyment with reading. It doesn’t have to be all learning.
Please subscribe on YouTube and spread the Babble wherever you can – Thank you!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, I’m possible.” – by Audrey Hepburn – got that one from the Iceman though – Wim Hof