morning babble / Friday 03-11-22
This is the scribble that leads to the babble. Sometimes, it gets tidied up; but other times, not so much. When all else fails: watch the video!
Salsa Shark and a beer from the 2SP Brewing Company broke the fast.
Reached out that maybe the bad days were due to the Fast – NOPE. I really haven’t totally experienced a grumpiness that I get from let’s some people who haven’t had their lunch yet or eaten all day. “Soft” what was that?
Small goals – made me feel good to accomplish this. Not just about the body’s health, but the mind as well.
296 days until EXIT PLAN
New Music Friday:
- The Black Keys have a new album on the way – May 13th is the full arrival of their 11th record named Dropout Boogie. The first tease of the album is out today with the released single “Wild Child.” Here’s a band that had that huge album back in 2010 (called Brothers) with a ton of hits on it. If you go deep on these guys, tons of good stuff. Love when these things happen. Bummed that I never found them earlier, but when you get that one incredible album and then go back only to find . . . like 5 more albums to listen to!
- Red Hot Chili Peppers got a new album coming out in less than a month – 1st one in six years. Last month, we got “Black Summer” and I wanted a little more. But today, we get “Poster Child,” the second single from Unlimited Love. It’s a little more, but definitely getting a relaxed vibe from the album so far. Full album on April 1st.
- Avril Lavigne’s Love Sux album came out a couple weeks ago. But today, I heard another single off of it called “Break of a Heartache.” I really enjoyed the sound – made me want to just MOVE. Again, full album has been out and it’s her first one since 2019. Obviously, having this song sneak up on me, I need to go back and listen to all again.
- Got another chill song from Father John Misty – it’s called “Goodbye, Mr. Blue”. It’s the 2nd release off his upcoming album Chloë and The Next 20th Century – full album on April 8th. This is a guy that I never got into too much before. But – I have found myself travelling back and trying out his past albums.
- Michael Buble has another new single out from his album Higher which is set to be released on March 25th. The song is called “Higher.” This 11th studio album is a mix of classic songs and original tunes. Covers of Barry White, Bob Dylan, Sam Cooke, and Paul McCartney. Again, full album of Higher on March 25th, but the single “Higher” – today.
- Ben Rector – just listened to him the other morning to help pull me out of my downward spiral – no joke, he is always a go-to for me. Today, we get his 4th released album called, The Joy of Music. 13 tracks and the one I immediately went today was “Sunday” which features Snoop Dogg. Funny one – singing about Chick-fil-A being closed on Sunday. Looking forward to hear the whole album later.
Please subscribe on YouTube and spread the Babble wherever you can – Thank you!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do.” – by Kobe Bryant