Morning mud (aka MUD\WTR) It’s good stuff. Logo is tiny on the container though. However, if nutrition facts is your game – Boom! – they are huge. (Watch video below).
FYI – I haven’t run yet. #80 will be done outside today on the trails! Can’t wait. Yeah – and welcome to our first FULL day of Spring. It officially began yesterday at 5:37am, but today we get the first full 24 hours of Spring.
- This week I should be wrapping up one, two, or even three (it’s an omnibus of comics). In turn, I’m hoping to be announcing new books that I’ll be cracking open next Sunday. Putting the pressure on. Too many times this week, I just found myself sitting in our house library at night and I had not gotten the opportunity to even touch a book.
- Couple of my favorites that I always have on my desk to help kickstart me along at times. I believe I’ve mentioned them before, but here they are:
- Steven Pressfield – The War of Art
- Jocko Willink – Discipline Equals Freedom Field Manual
- The book that I mentioned this past Thursday morning before getting sidetracked with NFTs is Twyla Tharp’s The Creative Habit. I really love the layout of this book which makes it easier to read. Fonts vary, certain sections already highlighted – I thoroughly enjoyed it. Today, I read about Thomas Edison and a hiring tactic of his . . . again, go watch that video.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Not all readers are leaders, but all leaders are readers.” – by Harry Truman