Tweaked my back a little yesterday – doing nothing. Just stressful emails messing with me. I know – getting old. I get older tomorrow.
Morning Babble Wake-up Playlist via Spotify is here. It will constantly change. Lots of Fratellis right now. No matter what – “Six Days in June” starts it off for me.
Coachello is officially cancelled until 2022. Normally, it happens in April, but they had rumors around that is was pushed to October this year. But – apparently, all the festivals are pushing until then and there’s issues with artists. Anyway – 2022 for Coachello.
New Music Friday:
- AJR – entire new album! Several songs have already been released from it, like Bummerland, Way Less Sad, and Bang! Today – they are pushing 3 O’Clock Things. AJR is just a fun sounding band. Singing about some serious stuff at times but still putting a smile on your face.
- Lil Nas X realeased a single, “Montero”. It’s catchy. Got be all edited up for terrestrial radio. Always interesting what they do there. Like I got used to hearing Machine Gun Kelly’s edited version of my ex’s best friend. Then, it came on SiriusXM with the kids. Whoops.
- This past December, Paul McCartney released his album McCartney III. Well, he just announced a Reimagined ‘McCartney III’ Album where it’s a covers album featuring other artists. First one up – my man, Beck. He redid the song – “Find My Way”. The entire reimagined album is due out in April.
- Taylor Swift – released a previously unreleased song that she wrote back in 2008. Definitely a country pop sound to it. “You All Over Me”. This is the first of 6 unreleased songs that will included on her rerecorded version of Fearless which drops on April 9th
- New stuff that I’m excited for: They Might Be Giants, Arkells w/ K. Flay, Rag ‘N’ Bone Man, Fitz and the Tantrums. Ooo – Donna Missal getting naughty with “Sex is good” song.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“I trust no one who hasn’t time for music.” – by Jack White