morning babble / Friday 08-20-21
This is the scribble that leads to the babble. Sometimes it gets tidied up, but sometimes . . . not so much. When all else fails – go watch the video!
Happy Friday – whew . . . I couldn’t wait to officially state that day. Enjoyed me another Pumpkin coffee at Dunkin yesterday and then, I hit the liquor store for Punkin Ale by Dogfish Head. It’s been confirmed that the Pumpkin Spice Latte will be back on August 24 – that’s next Tuesday – along with their other deliciously good pumpkin treats. This includes the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew. The Pumpkin Scone is one of my favorite. All other scones taste like you’re biting into Styrofoam or something really dry, but not this one.
Found the source of glitter in the house. Throwing that out. My daughter won’t be allowed to have glitter until she’s 13. She’s 5. If she really wants it so bad, she’ll probably be able to gather it up in the house between now and then.
Countdown to 15,000 words – Confessions of a Workaholic. I’m at 5,048
I ran – #232 of the 5K runs for the year. And yes – in a row!
Reminder: I’m doing the 5K run for the St. Jude Walk/Run in Philadelphia on Saturday, September 25th. I’ve joined the team – XTU to the Maxx – which is with Charlie Maxx who you can hear middays on 92.5 XTU. To donate, please click here – anything you can do will be greatly appreciated for this great cause. “St. Jude won’t stop until no child dies from cancer”
New Music Friday:
- Anderson East’s highly anticipated new album, Maybe We Never Die, is out today – all 12 songs of it. My wife and I are going to go see him in January in Philly. And if I can’t make it – my wife is going to go see him in January in Philly.
- Ed Sheeran has announced his fifth studio album, = (pronounced equals), to be released on October 29th. We already got “Bad Habits” released from it, but today we got “Visiting Hours” which is song about wishing there were visiting hours in heaven. That’s all I’m saying because I’ll get emotional.
- Today, we get Lorde’s 3rd album – Solar Power. It’s totally and absolutely chill. Apparently, she purposely took a step back and chilled. Recent song “Mood Ring” is the 3rd release of the album and there’s a video that she went all blonde for – click here.
- Kane Brown got tagged on Instagram and it led to his new single, “One Mississippi”. This guy Levon Gray tagged him in a story and Kane watched it. He then went so far to invite the guy to Nashville to write – this is what you got “One Mississippi” – good country jam.
- Ludicris is featured on a new song out there with StarBoi3. The song is titled, “Dick”
- Another Brent Music Favorite: Matt Kearney came out with the song “Odds” today and I really enjoyed the sound of that one. Initially, I thought it was off his new album release back in May (January Flower), but it’s not on there. Showing the same album cover, but it’s not one of the 13 songs.
Please subscribe on YouTube and spread the Babble wherever you can – Thank you!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.” – by Ed Sheeran