morning babble / Friday 10-01-21
This is the scribble that leads to the babble. Sometimes it gets tidied up, but sometimes . . . not so much. When all else fails – go watch the video!
First Day of October! Sober October – NOPE!
274 days of running 5Ks! In a row!
Tool have announced 2022 tour dates. The shows are set to begin in the United States in early January, with the North American run stretching into March.
Blink-182’s Mark Hoppus Says He’s Now Cancer Free!
New Music Friday:
- Philly native, Meek Mill released his new album Expensive Pain. Also, announced album playback concert at Madison Square Garden on October 23rd. Two songs being pushed with the aid of videos are “Intro (Hate On Me)” and “On My Soul.”
- Philly-rooted singer-songwriter Amos Lee returns next year with his seventh studio album, Dreamland, due out February 11th. But – today – we get “Shoulda Known Better.” Next year, there’s a hometown show on Friday, April 15th at The Met Philly
- During Limp Bizkit’s Lollapalooza 2021 Set, lead singer, Fred Durst, appeared with new “dad” look that included silver hair and a handlebar mustache. They also sang a new song, “Dad Vibes.” It’s like a throwback song. I’m trying to decide.
- Over 7 years after topping the Billboard 200 with their first joint effort, ‘Cheek to Cheek,’ GRAMMY winners Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga reunite not only for the song “Love for Sale” but a 12 track album as well. You can hear redone classic like ‘I Get a Kick Out of You’ and “I’ve Got You under My Skin.” It’s also been announced that this is the last album for the 95 year old Tony Bennett.
- Brent Favorite – Elbow will be releasing their ninth studio album, Flying Dream 1, on November 19 2021. But today, we get the chilled out single, “The Seldom Seen Kid,”
Please subscribe on YouTube and spread the Babble wherever you can – Thank you!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Don’t you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can’t be exactly who you are.” – by Lady Gaga