morning babble / Friday 11-26-21
This is the scribble that leads to the babble. Sometimes it gets tidied up, but sometimes . . . not so much. When all else fails – go watch the video!
Too much, but I’m still going! Got my pumpkin pie for breakfast.
Muddy November continues – no java – all mudwater!
Go get some MUD/WTR – http://fbuy.me/v/bevans11
I made it to the mill and did run #330 of the 5Ks for the year. I did have some whiskey last night – good stuff, too.
Mark Manson books:
New Music Friday:
- Jack Kays got to work with Travis Barker and he released his song “Outrun Myself.” Well sung where you can really feel his emotions throughout it. He had another album of 8 songs released earlier this year called Mixed Emotions
- Claire Rosinkranz, known for her viral hit “Backyard Boyfriend”, released a new single today called “Don’t Miss Me”. She did have an EP released earlier this year called 6 of a Billion. I was familiar with her song “Frankenstein” off that one.
- One year ago, Christina Perri shared the devastating news that her daughter was stillborn. Now, she is honoring the baby her & her husband lost, whom they’ve named Rosie, by releasing an album of lullabies. It’s called Songs for Rosie, the album was actually released this past Wednesday on the 24th — the anniversary of the day Rosie died
- Ben Rector released a single “The Best Is Yet To Come (A Song For The New Year)” – I really enjoyed the sound and hope in this song. Via his Instagram, I wrote this song on New Years Eve a year ago. Out everywhere Nov. 26. Orchestra/Kids Choir version Dec. 10.
- HOLIDAY MUSIC – Another one that I missed about a month ago – Jamie Cullum released The Pianoman at Christmas (The Complete Edition) – 30 songs / 1 hour and 45 minutes of holiday tunage – jazzy sound to your holidays.
Please subscribe on YouTube and spread the Babble wherever you can – Thank you!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Don’t stop when you are tired. Stop when you are done.” – by unknown via Mark Manson