morning babble / Monday 04-11-22
This is the scribble that leads to the babble. Sometimes, it gets tidied up; but other times, not so much. When all else fails: watch the video!
So, we had some family over yesterday and you know what that means – we have to clean the house and act like this is how we always live – hahahaha. I love it when people visit – seeing the peeps is good. Getting the super clean house though – even better.
265 days until EXIT PLAN
GOAL SETTING MONDAY & REVIEW –
3 Day Fast begins tonight!
Reviewed some of the random goals that I wrote on January 2nd:
- Finish writing my book! Confessions of a Workaholic
- More readings of my shorts – I call them each: Droplet of Life / Go read “Empire”
- Weekly Newsletter beginning in March
- Guitar Lessons with my daughter
- Monthly 3-Day Fasts – yup, I’m doing it again
- Create my own Journal
- Put together a charity called “Hold my Doll” to help fight for gender equality
- Outside weekend adventures with the family – biking, walking, whatevers. Get outside!
- Breathe and just keep moving it all forward. All while – “Enjoying the Now”
Week ahead –
I set my 5 goals for the week too. I keep that in my Field Notes Journal.
Please subscribe on YouTube and spread the Babble wherever you can – Thank you!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.” – by Mary Anne Radmacher