Answers to 2 questions:
- What broke your fast last night? Tacos / Homemade Guacamole & Chips / Corn Pudding / Red Wine – all done with help of my two kids which made it that much more special / There was dessert – Chocolate Croissants but I was stuffed. AND – since they are croissants, I deemed them breakfast worthy today.
- Why do you call Tom Brady, the G.O.A.T? Stands for Greatest of All Time
New Music Friday:
- Miss Taylor Swift – come on, girl . . . every week? Okay – here’s the cliff notes version on all of this. Today, she released “Love Story (Taylor’s version)” which is a re-release from her 2nd album, Fearless. It’s new though – she redid it. In fact, she plans on re-releasing her first 6 albums – all rerecorded. Rumor has it that the full album rerelease of Fearless will be out April 9th and includes 6 new songs. A machine right now.
- JAY-Z and Nipsey Hussle’s New Song “What It Feels Like” is out. In fact, the new Judas and the Black Messiah: The Inspired Album is out now
- For the rockers – there are singles from Greta Van Fleet and Kings of Leon. And the whole album from Pretty Reckless, “The Death by Rock and Roll”. You might not of heard of them. They do have some hit songs out in the rock world. But the lead singer – Taylor Momsen. You know her as Cindy Lou Who from the Grinch movie with Jim Carrey. She all grown up.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Perfection is the enemy of productivity” – AJ Jacobs on the James Altucher Show