morning babble / Sunday 07-04-21
Happy 4th of July! Tonight – it’s the big fireworks night. However, dogs all across the country are already freaked out from the early bird Friday and Saturday night shooter offers – does that sense? Shooter offers? Although, I feel bad because I’m kind of over the fireworks thing especially on the 4th. They’re just not all that good now. After a baseball game, Disney World, or Longwood Gardens with their fountain and fireworks display, you’re just not going to find anything like that in your neighborhood tonight.
185th run is happening somewhere – maybe on the mill but maybe on the trails – it is nice out. #184 run occurred on the trails late morning yesterday. Also, I can say that “I cold-showered” yesterday afternoon. 31 Days of July Cold Showers continues . . .
- Next week – I’ll have one done: This is Marketing by Seth Godin
- Also by next week – I’ll have listened to all of this one: Born A Crime by Trevor Noah
- Today, I’m going to enjoy some new comics from my beloved Captain Blue Hen Comics. I got the new Batman from Garth Ennis as well as the BRZRKR 3 with Keanu Reeves.
- The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse by Charlie Mackesy
- My short! “Banging the Door!” Go give it a read – psst – PG13.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Is your glass half empty or half full? asked the mole. I think I’m grateful to have a glass. said the boy.” – taken from the Charlie Mackesy book